What you need:
Makes 4 servings
- 1 (12-ounce) can albacore solid white tuna in spring water
- ¼ cup chopped peeled red onion
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 French bread rolls, halved
How you do it:
- Preheat broiler.
- In a medium bowl combine tuna, onion, celery, cheese, salt, pepper and mayonnaise. Place a
large amount of mixture on half of each roll.
- Place under broiler until warmed thoroughly and cheese is melted.
- Top with other side of roll.