What you need:
Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 plum tomato, peeled, seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 (8-ounce) mahi-mahi fillets
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
How you do it:
- Marinade: In a bowl mix chives, tomato, garlic, oil and lemon juice.
- Place fillets in a bowl and coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate until coals are ready
(about 20 minutes).
- Place fillets over hot coals for 3 to 5 minutes and baste with marinade. Turn fillets and top with
feta and any remaining ingredients in marinade. Cover for 3 – 5 minutes or until done.