What you need:
The ultimate way to make Swordfish.
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- ¾ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 ½ pounds swordfish steaks
How you do it:
- In a shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except the fish. Mix well.
- Add swordfish. Turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning fish
occasionally. Drain fish; reserve marinade.
- Preheat barbecue or gas grill. Oil grilling rack and adjust height to 4 to 6 inches from heat.
- Grill swordfish over medium-hot heat bout 7 minutes, basting lightly with marinade. Carefully
turn swordfish and grill 5 to 6 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork,
basting lightly with marinade.