What you need:
Makes 6 servings
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled (tails on) and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 (12-inch) bamboo skewers
How you do it:
- Combine shrimp in a large non-reactive bowl (glass, plastic or stainless) with olive oil, vinegar,
- Preheat grill.
- Skewer shrimp, reserving marinade. Place on grill, baste with marinade. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn, baste once more and cook until no longer pink. Serve immediately.
garlic, parsley, paprika, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.